Friday, February 26, 2016

Voluntary in E-flat Minor - Toccata in... twenty?



So it was time to try my hands at writing a quasi-French-style toccata. Not sure that I quite got there (among other things, I kind of feel that there's a lot left on the proverbial cutting-room floor) but this is a fun little escapade nonetheless.

The upper staff belongs to the hands. Divide as you see fit. The lower staff is for the pedal.

The late posting is due to an unavoidable government day job! I'll be done with that soon enough.

Some news! I have plans to start making some recordings of these pieces. And I have some equipment to make it happen, thanks to my wonderful partner. So hopefully after a couple trial runs I'll start to have something to show for all this practice!

Copyright info and donation button below!



Creative Commons License
Voluntary in E-flat Minor by Mike Cutler is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.


Your donations can help me keep writing these! Click to feed a composer!

No comments:

Post a Comment